- Staffed by a board certified sleep physician and qualified technical staff
- Diagnose and treat all types of sleep disorders including sleep apnea, insomnia, narcolepsy and movement disorders.
- Insurance verification/pre-certification completed by sleep center as allowed
- Provide pre-test notification of patient financial responsibility
- Option to have center order therapy post study
- Center welcomes adult and pediatric patients ages 4 and older
- Consults with board certified sleep physician available upon request
- Bilingual staff available
- Accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Streamlined ordering process
- Turn around for the result within 7-10 days
- Center is safe, quiet and centrally located adjacent to Medical Center
- Prompt patient scheduling within a week of order
- Center office open daily
- Major insurances accepted
- Beautifully appointed patient testing rooms
- Caring clinicians enhance patient experience
- Accommodations available for parent/guardian and/or caretaker to stay with patient in sleep center
The Center for Sleep Medicine at Raritan Bay Medical Center provides clinical excellence and positive patient outcomes.
Rely on us to provide your patients consistent, high quality sleep studies.